Monday, October 22, 2018

December birthdays

Owen requested an ice cream cake for his birthday.  I hadn't ever made one before, but I did my best to make a vanilla vanilla ice cream cake.  He liked it!



I think Owen was a little disappointed to see so few presents... until he opened the Millenium Falcon, which he has wanted for a while.  He had no idea he was getting that for his birthday, so the look on his face was priceless.



Savannah wanted a pink cake with a diamond on it - I don't know if this was what she had in mind, but I did my best. 


She was happy to get some new dolls and a tea set. She also got a couple of new dresses and a whole box of paper!  She loves to draw and was quickly going through all of our computer paper, so we decided to get her a box of her own paper.  It lasted the rest of the year!  






No comments: