Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Hailey's baptism

Well, we're back from England now!  My poor blog didn't get any attention last year, because I didn't have the same program to create photo collages and didn't want to just post single pictures like most normal people do (because I just transfer the collages into my yearly family photo books)... so I resorted to posting on FB for the year.  I'm not expecting anyone to actually be following this anymore, but I am going to slowly catch up from last year.  I really love the blog as a photo record for us, which I have gone back to many times, looking for photos or trying to remember something.  So it's mostly just a record for me!  If you do still happen to be out there in the blog land, you'll get to re-live our adventures from the last year.

Our first stop after heading out of CA was UT for my niece's baptism.  Most of my family came (all of my sisters were there), so it was a nice little family reunion.  Besides the baptism, we had fun at the park and the pool and just hanging out.

Weston was not excited about going to England - that's the sour face in one of the pictures.  He asked if we could just go for 1 week... sorry buddy.  He may not have liked the dog sitting right next to him either... but Kai was loving it!


Lots of Daniel's family were there too - this was the whole group of us.  Somehow out of all the cameras going, we only managed to have this silly group photo available.  (I didn't have any taken on my camera.)  Maybe Daniel's family has a normal photo... 

The party after the baptism was fun - yummy brunch food and ice cream cakes.  Alison made the cakes.  

Cute nephews...




They loved the waterslide!

We had a great time!

No comments: