Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another shameful public role model...

I feel sorry for Eliot Spitzer and his family. Bad bad choices. What was he thinking? How could he choose to give up her:

for her:


There's no question who is more beautiful- his wife. I wouldn't post the other photo of this girl -I'm surprised they even circulated that one. But I've been wondering how the world (in general) has defined beauty as this girl.

I was looking at hairstyles on-line recently and had the same thoughts as I was looking at the celebrity hairstyles. I love the hairstyles, but I can't believe the way they present themselves (not all of them). It seems that beauty has been defined as stick figure thin bodies, big boobs hanging out (sorry), fake tans, and the less they're wearing the better. Don't they have any respect for themselves? And why do we think this is beautiful?

I don't know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No kidding, Annie! It is a sorry thing what the world has defined as beauty. Thanks for the post!

hollase said...

You totally read my mind. I've been complaining to Funk since this thing came out. His wife is hot and the girl is weird looking. Not to mention the actual person. Hooker vs. wife and mother.

And now the new governor...affairs, drugs, etc. Not to sound like an old lady, but what is this world coming to? Is this really who should be representing people? Seriously, this stuff is completely Sodom and Gomorrah.