Monday, March 31, 2008

Pre-K, here we come...

So after all the positive feedback I got about Pre-K, I decided to sign Nathan up... for half-day. I think it's going to be great. He can go have fun for 2.5 hours at school and get ready for the full day kindergarten, and we still get to have him around in the afternoons. And I think it would be easier to push a single jogging stroller as opposed to the double... see, now I'm seeing all kinds of advantages. Thanks for helping me see the light... I still can't believe I'll be sending my baby off to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for new beginnings. I had a real hard time at first...firsts are always hard for me...but you will see there really are positives. Cooper still talks fondly of his Pre-K days, which has made Greyson real excited to go this upcoming school year.

whitney said...

That's so exciting! Maybe I'm a horrible mother, but I can't even wait to send Ezra to Pre-K. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.