Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged...

I was enjoying reading the facts about Liberty, until I saw that I'd been tagged! Thanks... I'll see what I can do.

1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here goes...

1. My ears aren't pierced (neither is anything else on my body!) - I haven't worn (clip) earrings for a long time. I don't wear much jewelry in general.

2. When I start cleaning, Nathan asks who is coming over. I love to have a clean house, but I just can't bring myself to clean all the time. And it is amazing what 5-10 minutes notice can do - we can go from totally embarrassing to respectable when I need to. If you do drop by without notice, I'll probably be very embarrassed...

3. I talk in my sleep and often push Alex, telling him to "get off the kids" or "where are they?" (I have dreams that I've lost the kids or that he is rolling over on top of them).

4. I was the giver of my first kiss, not the receiver. I kissed him (not talking about Alex...) on the cheek at the end of our date (this is more like true confessions!).

5. One of my favorites is orange juice and ice cream blended together. Yum! I love dessert! We had to establish dessert nights on Monday and Friday, so that I wouldn't go overboard on sweets.

6. I have no fashion sense. My idea of fashion is comfort. My sisters would love to do a makeover on me... I have made some strides though. Alex even says my choice in clothing is better now than when we started dating. Good thing he wasn't worried about marrying a tomboy.

7. Alex and I backpacked to the top of Mt. of the Holy Cross in Colorado on our honeymoon. We camped in a tent for a few nights as well.

So Holly, Sarah, Jessica, Audrey, Mike, Kathryn, and Naomi are now TAGGED.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We have something in common, I don't have any piercings either..

Alabama Apples said...

yeah! Dessert...yummy! It is fun finding out stuff about each other. I usually don't like these things, but this one didn't seem too taxing!

Mamapierce said...

How fun! I enjoyed learning more things about you, Annie!

Anonymous said...

How fun! It was so fun learning a little more about you. Don't worry, I say nutty things in my sleep too. :)

hollister said...

Loved the post! Sounds to me like you could possibly be a future contestant on What Not to Wear :-) What mommy wardrobe would be complete without comfort clothing??!!! None.