Wednesday, November 10, 2010

children are an heritage of the Lord

Psalms 127:3
"Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward."

I picked this scripture in honor of my sister's new baby today!  Dallin was born this afternoon (yesterday by the time I posted).  Lucky guy, to be born to such great parents.  This is the 7th grandson for my parents.  Sweet Hailey is their only grand daughter so far.  Grandsons 8 and 9 are also on their way, in January and March.


10 comments:

Debora said...

Thanks Annie- fun pictures and the song "I Saw God Today" made me cry. Hopefully we will get a better picture of Dallin soon - those new born ones never do justice :)

Mamapierce said...

What a cute picture collage! Your kids are so adorable and are growing up fast!

WhiteEyebrows said...

Just makes you want to squeeze a LOT of cheeks!

great grandma said...

Great pictures Annie! How do you do this? I was able to print them:)! and they look pretty good. I can show them off at my Sr. Bible Study tomorrow.

The Purtle's said...

I love that verse. Your post made me a little emotional. Children are such blessings from God. :) Your parents must be thrilled!!! Reminds me of the quote I've seen, "All because 2 people fell in love..."

Mike said...

this is really cool!

hollase said...

Congrats to your sis and family! I never realized how much your boys resembled each other as infants. Such a cute collage.

Annie said...

Mom, I got a little bit better picture on there today. Alison, keep them coming - I'll use them.

@ GG - powerpoint, saved as a jpg.

Debora said...

Just wondering- which one is the girl? lol

Micah and Alison said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for posting this, this is kinda what I want for Dallin to be able to learn all about his cousins... I'll keep sending pictures, if you keep doin cute things with them ;)