Monday, November 15, 2010

Comforter

John 14:26-27
"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

I often take for granted the gift of the Holy Ghost and the many ways this Comforter helps me.  Today a reminder popped into my head that I needed to pick up Nathan from school early today.  He has early release every day this week.  I don't think that was my own thoughts, but a little prompting to help a busy mom be where I needed to be.  I'm grateful for those simple promptings like that, but also for the more recognizable times when I feel peace and comfort. 

No comments: