Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A season and a time

Ecclesiastes 3:1 
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."



Sometime I'd like to memorize the verses that follow, but not now...  :)    Actually I really like this verse, besides that I use it as an excuse sometimes.  It's a good reminder that things happen in the Lord's time and we should enjoy the seasons of life that we're in.  Sometimes I look back at seasons of my life or forward to future seasons and wish I were in a different season, but I am quickly reminded that I'm just where I should be.  Dirty diapers, dirty house, little hands coloring on the wall...hugs and kisses, smiles, and laughter.  It's all worth it and I'm loving this season of my life.

1 comment:

Debora said...

Okay, so I don't have the dirty house or the dirty diapers and there probably aren't as many hugs and kisses around here- but I'm sure that we can all relate to "looking back" and "looking forward" and "wishing", but we all are exactly where we should be :)
Thanks for the thought.