Monday, November 9, 2009

Church family

I guess I should have been grateful for Wal-Mart today, since I went 6 times (between the 2 here in town)! I did get some costumes for Jared's birthday party for $1.40 each...

But actually, what I'm most thankful for is the good people in our church. Tonight we were invited over to roast hotdogs and marshmallows, and the boys got to ride a horse. It was really fun and we had a good time. It reminded me of home, because when you walk in their house, it's beautifully decorated, it smells good, and it's so clean. I just wanted to kick my feet up and stay for a while. I think they enjoyed the boys too, since they are missing their grandkids. I guess our little redheads can be a good substitute for theirs... better watch out Whitney, Liberty, and Stephanie - they might adopt us and not need to visit you anymore! :)

1 comment:

whitney said...

Ahhh, so fun! I'm so jealous, though! It's been way too long since the kiddos got to hang out w/their Grandad and MiMi! Glad you enjoyed it, I know my mom was looking forward to y'all coming over.