Sunday, November 22, 2009

Restful Sunday

Today I stayed home from church with Owen and Nathan. Nathan slept in until 9:00am - he's usually up at 7:15am. He was coughing quite a bit last night, although he seemed okay after he woke up. Owen was the one who threw up yesterday, and I'm grateful that he didn't today. He still has something wrong with him - he was crying whether I held him or not this morning. Alex gave him a priesthood blessing of comfort (maybe more for my peace of mind) and Owen took a good morning nap after that. The rest of the day he wasn't too bad. I'm thinking it could be his ears? Anyway, I actually did get quite a bit of rest today, and I'm thankful for that, because tomorrow we'll be busy trying to get everything ready for our trip.

On a side note, Jared went to church with Alex and sat up on the stand with him. Apparently he was the model child up there - I'm thankful that he was a good boy, and I'm also thankful that he's healthy.

No comments: