Saturday, November 21, 2009

Lack of Boredom

I'm thankful that we're rarely bored around here. There's always things to be done, and I can't ever get through my "list." There's not time to sit around and watch TV (if we had TV), I don't have to surf the internet all day, and I don't have time to sit around. Instead, there's muffins to be made and delivered, invitations to do for church, dishes, grocery shopping, taking the boys to McDonald's and the library, getting things ready for our trip next week, making dinner, cleaning up puke, getting kids clean and in bed. Those are a few of the things that I did today, and never once was I bored. Nope, I'll leave that for you, when you read this post...

3 comments:

The Purtle's said...

the life of a mommy! :) It is a blessing to not be bored!!

Dirk and Trish said...

It's all a matter of perspective. That could just as easily be a list of complaints, but you turned it around. :) Hope today is not boring, from any perspective.

Debora said...

Did the puke happen before or after MacDonalds ? :) :)
I can ask that question just because I got here before Sam- otherwise I'm sure he would be asking :) :)