Monday, November 30, 2009

Extended family

I'm thankful for my aunts and uncles, cousins, and grandparents. I don't have a picture of everyone that we saw over Thanksgiving, but I'm grateful for each of them. We saw my aunt Angela, uncle John (my dad's brother), and cousin Enola on Friday. They made a wonderful Mexican dinner for us, complete with homemade salsa and brownies. Yummy! We also got a kick out of the hula hoop and enjoyed singing. We don't get to see them nearly often enough.

We stayed a few nights with Gary, Quin, and Braden. I'm grateful to them for their hospitality and also for watching the boys while we went to the temple. We enjoyed pizza on Wednesday night with them, my cousin Justin, GG, and uncle Doug. We also went "turkey bowling" with them on Thanksgiving morning. We had pizza at CiCi's, watched football, and played games at their place on Saturday night.


GG - we tried to get a picture! Doug - Thanks for being courageous and sitting next to Owen at Famous Dave's BBQ and sharing the huge brownie a la mode with us...

Special thanks also goes to Grandpa Bob and Mary Ann for paying for our Thanksgiving dinner (Doug may have helped too?) - and also for hosting all of us at their house on Thursday and Friday. It was great to see everyone! I just wish we had some more time... and we missed Mike and Carrie!

-

1 comment:

Burt Family said...

Sounds like an action packed week and lots of fun.